waste of time

agadootoo

Reaction score
almost 6 pages by the same person with no content as such . this is devaluing the forum . what is the point in these childish games: a good forum going down hill....

Last edited:
ill give all the content you want mate when and if you want.im sorry but havent seen you contribute much lately or at all and now you do it is to say im not allowed to greet new forum members which im perfectly entitled to do anytime i want.its a forum people have their say your entitled to your but so am i........................oh by the way mate............hi.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

childish games methinks youve got a touch of the green monster lol,wheres your input into the eictb issue the saftey issues the guys looking for numbers for jobs,when sccr members were being rounded on everynight and pack attacked,on information on jobs,work and the like????????????????????where were your comments then you have to be part of something going downhill to have a say that its going downhill,you seem to have had your goodyism for this month lets hope your next post is slightly more helpful to the forum.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Last edited:
17 posts in 10 months nuff said lol

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

agadotoo only another 990 posts and you will be level with da bhoy lol

lol.................................ill accept your thanks jakdan,personally i think i pulled a rabbit fron the preverbial hat.im honoured to be in such company of finery im humbled.

You'll find a word association thread on most forums, you know whats in it so you don't need to keep looking at it. Plus it stops celticboy welcoming members that joined months ago and only post when they've got somthing to moan about :laugh:

Top Bottom