washing hands

dico

Reaction score
lets be honest the toilets as of late are very clean not like the 1980s were they were called s!it holes theve defenatle got cleaner with soap towels hand cleaner ect and are checked on a hourly basis so why do you always get the dirty contractor that goes to number 2s and walks out with out washing hes hands ive tried every angle of the exit door so my hands don't touch the door handle even rolled me overalls over hand to open door but its got to be beter than the germs you wash your hands with soap dry them then some dirty sod walks out with out washing there hands and touches door handle:nuts: not fussey but if you touch handle you may as wipe there a!se for them :wondering:

walked into that one didn't I lol!!! wash your hands you dirty fookers lol!! err russ and bob you forgot screw driver to take door off

Tell ya what tho some of the dirty ***** not hygiene wise but the food they eat ( u can guess who on site as theirs millions of em) when they are in the cubicle next to ya...... Fux sake and your trapped as you can't move so you get the sound and smell full blast :sick:

just imagine what goes into a Tesco sandwhich lol!!! I make me own had a mate that used to put a pound coin up hes ar!e then take it out at the Dartford crossing then hand it over lol!! Darren Sherwood you dirty sod lol!!

You got some nice mates Dico!!:sick::D

lol,You could always stick yur safty gloves on.
All that hygiene stuff weakens the immunity system.dont it:wondering:

just imagine what goes into a Tesco sandwhich lol!!! I make me own had a mate that used to put a pound coin up hes ar!e then take it out at the Dartford crossing then hand it over lol!! Darren Sherwood you dirty sod lol!!

From October 2014 tolls for the Dartford crossing will have to be paid online or by phone so your mate will have to find another source of amusement dico

You'll be telling me next that you wash your cock before some bird you just met sucks it. Unless your a Muslim, there should be paper between your hand and your arse. In the words of paddy mcguiness " no splitty no washy", or is that just me??

You'll be telling me next that you wash your cock before some bird you just met sucks it. Unless your a Muslim, there should be paper between your hand and your arse. In the words of paddy mcguiness " no splitty no washy", or is that just me??

Using paper is not the most hygienic way to cleanse the anal region after defecation. Even the French have had the bidet for more than 200 years. Most toilets in Turkey have a jet of water that is aimed at the anus on the toilets. The Japs also have this and most of the Middle East toilets have seperate water hoses. In the Philippines a small bucket called a tabo is placed by the toilet for washing purposes. Leaves, stones and other things can also be utilised.

Best regards,
Thomas Crapper

ahahaha fek me what do you recons on the tube?????????????? ad rather lick a toilet seat used by 1,000 men than lick a scaff tube..... lol

was having a fag last week and and saftey man came over and said this is the only time i will ask you take your gloves off other than when your eating . i said whats that .he said smoking i said away to fek took em glove off and said av had a blacken for last to nights lol ahahahah

Top Bottom