Was I wrong?

SWIFTY

Reaction score
I edited Edwoods post yesterday the 14yr old boy from Norfolk who's IP is in Surbiton Surrey and totally abused my position as a moderator.

Was I Pip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwoood
How come 1 minute i can spell , tneh hte nettx minate i cant dot , im will stop to have smoking tihs crack..

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Swifty im surry fir talkin this **** all time.

time for bed , ed.:D

so what did you do then ?

i wish to feck you would edit some of mine im convinced the internet polis are due to chap my british door ;)

Edwood is just finalising a deal to become my newly adopted daughter... hes gotta wear a dress and call me 'daddy-poos' and stuff, but on the whole its a great opportunity for him. :)

Edwood is just finalising a deal to become my newly adopted daughter... hes gotta wear a dress and call me 'daddy-poos' and stuff, but on the whole its a great opportunity for him. :)

Ffs,i thought aom had that gig:Dtalking of which,does anyone know whats happened to the laird:wondering:

After i told him about my weekend of lust and vascaline with George, erm i mean Harness69, he mentioned about meeting them... but aint been heard of since! :suspicious:

He's on a Black-Op with Scaffy Sshhhhhhh...........

That's odd

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Fancy reporting me to Admin.

Hang my head in shame.

Bang out of order swifty and a total abuse of your moderating priviliges.

Imagine mine and many other forum members disappointment on finding out that a 35 year old pre op transvestite is a 14 year old boy. I am glad I never got the contact number now.
On the other hand I have had several pms from members who were delighted to find out it was a 14 year old boy.
Takes all sorts to make a forum i suppose.

I edited Edwoods post yesterday the 14yr old boy from Norfolk who's IP is in Surbiton Surrey and totally abused my position as a moderator.

Was I Pip?

No, fully justified.

You probably need to get out more, though...

Top Bottom