Warning warning lads

SNIPER03

Reaction score
Just sending this warning to all scaffs in the uk!. Stay away from a company called extreme scaffolding 2012 cos they are robbing ******** and want you to work 15hr shifts for £100 a shift but then the ******** don't pay you or drag their feet bout it!. Its one company that all scaffs should avoid like the plaque and don't want anyone else getting ripped off too!. WARNING WARNING WARNING

Seen them about in london or am i halucinating thanks anyway.

Their based in notts and its extreme 2012 that you should stay clear off cos now they have ripped my pal off too now!!

Long enough john and they are in notts mate and stay clear of them and let everyone else know too

Hiya mate. Thought cos one of the bosses was scottish that they could be trusted but they still ripped me off and spread the word to all the lads in notts and beyond to stay the **** away from extreme 2012 in notts mate cos they ripped me n my pal off and don't want them doing it to another scaff!!

I'm working for swallingcote scaffolding over in clifton part of notts and the gaffer is sometimes out on the tools and the guy is brand new and even takes the lads out for a bevvy cos he knows without us!, he won't have anything and robo is brilliant

Top Bottom