warning this is a scam...

offshorescaff

Reaction score
just had a email from Nigerian out fit offering employment.they call themselves
Pinto Recruitment Services Nigeria.just googled it and not a thing...also know a few other lads who have had the same email...they tell you they have your cv but then ask for all your details to confirm..this will lead to a job offer and on to them asking for money for your visa...

if you do get in your email box just delete it....

An e-mail from Nigeria, I find that hard to believe our African cousins would want to scam us. What next, Pikeys building without permission?:D

You got african cousins Aom? Have they got red freckles as well?

Aye, wear skirts and munch porridge as well. The only real difference is they are better at computers than me. :wondering:

I must say,well done to offshorescaff for posting this. Are we all so desperate we ignore the obvious and reply to these posts without checking. Im getting emails from(purportedly) the halifax warning me about a problem with my account and to contact. Never banked with em so must assume scam......

I get them as well Frederik, some are actually getting quite good so when the genuine article arrives they just get deleted as well. My old mum got a call from Sky and lucky I was there because she was ready to give out her details when I got hold of the phone and a few simple questions revealed them to be scammers. I did report it to Sky but god knows what they did about it. The only problem with this tactic is you do miss out on a few good deals that can come up.

F.ucking stinking thieving Nigerians... they wanna stop the robbing and scamming and learn to work for living like everyone else does.

Not even eBay will send stuff there... no good wasters!

I must say,well done to offshorescaff for posting this. Are we all so desperate we ignore the obvious and reply to these posts without checking. Im getting emails from(purportedly) the halifax warning me about a problem with my account and to contact. Never banked with em so must assume scam......

Get the same message at least once a week frederik

Top Bottom