Wanted! 7 Tonne Wagon

Gaz

Reaction score
My mate in work, is after a 7 tonner. He is looking to spend about £4000, he is from West Sussex, but is willing to travel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Cheers, I dont think he knows about that. ill let him know.

Gaz,theres a Daf flatbed on ebay.02 plate. Its in maidstone Kent, A bit under 4k no vat.

I would have thought there was loads with the new emission laws that have just came in

Might think about selling mine, it's getting a bit old now but it has been regularly serviced to within an inch of it's life. It's a MAN, Y reg with a newish aluminium body so you can rattle on more gear. Not sure of mot and tax but it must have around 6 months mot as all I remember was the 2k bill for it and to be honest I would have sold it sooner if I knew it needed as much work. It's in good nick now though.

Gaz,theres a Daf flatbed on ebay.02 plate. Its in maidstone Kent, A bit under 4k no vat.

Ill have a gander, cheers fredrik

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Ill let him know aom, ill see if he wouldnt mind traveling up your end. Good to keep the business in the scaffs forum :)

Remember to check for LEZ compliance. If you graftin inside m25 could wind up with a hefty fine. £200 a day. Big bruvs watchin lol Some Y plates comply,depends which end of year I think.

Long way I know Gaz, it's just a thing that's been in my head for a while. I have already kept it too long but I do know it's a good one or I wouldn't mention it on here.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Remember to check for LEZ compliance. If you graftin inside m25 could wind up with a hefty fine. £200 a day. Big bruvs watchin lol Some Y plates comply,depends which end of year I think.

I don't think mine will Frederik, I would need to check but if it was compliant it would have went south, I bought it in Bellshill.

aom how much it insured for got a box of matches and up your way in august for a wedding at celtic ground ahah lol

Keep your matches for parkhead.:idea:

give me a shout should you require a few more swan vestas.;)

by the sound of it its and irish family ours lassed dads side and ill need more than swans a 2x4 with 12" nail at the least :laugh: might even invest in a blues top and stand there proud as punch :mad:

by the sound of it its and irish family ours lassed dads side and ill need more than swans a 2x4 with 12" nail at the least :laugh: might even invest in a blues top and stand there proud as punch :mad:

Yes mate,best invest in some running shoes as well.:amuse:

Y plates ? needs to be 56 plate or greater or have an up-graded exhaust system just paid nearly £6k to have our 18 tonne done :(

Was thinking of Vans /smaller trucks Phil. Is it any van or wagon as long as it stays outside m25??

lol i running shoes might be a good investment fuk the impact rench for the now then, i ill get some pics ill just play dumb and say for it was at ibrox i just got a invatation to football club dont even like football i support liverpool that shows you i know nothing of the sport :toung: ahahha

Y plates ? needs to be 56 plate or greater or have an up-graded exhaust system just paid nearly £6k to have our 18 tonne done :(

FFS, 6K. A bit steep that, could you not of updated the truck for that?

There won't be many compliant vehicles kicking around up here if that's the cash they will be going for.

Top Bottom