walls

russ

Reaction score
thankyou garage lady, for all the walls!!! hes a man so he dosent want to say:bigsmile:

Hi Russ, not sure what that post is all about but really glad to see you, maybe finally get some humour back.

yeah hi russ how is ya!! its the 2012 centry you dont get your head kicked in now hahaha!!!! everybody to there own lmfao!!!!

yeah hi russ how is ya!! its the 2012 centry you dont get your head kicked in now hahaha!!!! everybody to there own lmfao!!!!

fook off dico you knob!!!! or your get a fooking head acke queer yeah, but your still get it!!!!:mad:

any more from you garage lady and your be a walls pork pie!!!! and you thought you had problems jason i got a queer scaffolder after me lol!!!!

haha, a bit of straight bashing, just what we need on the forum tonight. Just do him Russ.:love:

haha, a bit of straight bashing, just what we need on the forum tonight. Just do him Russ.:love:

to think i voted for them 2 gay tossers dancing on britains got talent!! fook off you poof:laugh:

oooooooooooooo, you will pay dear for that one.:eek:

Hello Russ mate.
Hows it going?

iam fine mate tell them bitches to leave you alone ive had 5 babychams tonight, and iam not haveing any more gay shi! and leave jason alone or your ave the brighton boys round:mad:

Wotcher Russ, How Are You Sunbeam? Good To Hear From You. Maybe Get A Laugh On The Forum Now.

any more from you garage lady and your be a walls pork pie!!!! And you thought you had problems jason i got a queer scaffolder after me lol!!!!

lol never hire a gay magician the 1 i hired run off with a poof lol a poof and dico be gone lol :d:d

Top Bottom