Walking the plank

Are You Sure They Werent Nicking The Slates Teeside?

poor planning,whatever the job was,mewps not fit for purpose.

our sales manager decided not to INTERVENE !
HE PHONED THE HSE
i remember working on some electronic plant new build and we had to strip a truss out from the roof and then get the gear down.
2 of us started the strip then about 20 minutes later up popped my we mate in a stolen scissor lift pissing himself laughing we loaded it up just in time for the CLADDER to come screaming.He wasnt too bothered but they things are not good for loading up.HAPPY DAYS RIP BILLY;)

During construction of Canary Wharf they used to jump the crane which was on steels in the core. They had 2 electric cradles but the guys used to get out of the core on the steels leaving the cradles suspended in mid air once the steels were pulled out by an external crane.
We used to erect a cantilever out to one cradle and then have to put a 13' board across to the other cradle and walk across. One of the guys used to say "I dont get paid enough to do that." Colin you know who you are!!!

While erecting the under deck of the morecombe flame at the inchgreen yard on the old scott lithgows site.We found an old youngman which was clearly fecked but an old time scaff argued with my uncle it was still good to go so after my uncle gathered a crowd by calling "COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT THIS DAFT BASSSTURD".Rab started to walk the plank with the 21 dropper,after reaching around the 8ft mark he doubled back TO CRIES OF SHIITEBAG to hook on.Fair play to Rab he went back out for the board to SNAP and him to drop in to the drink.It was a jack up and he only fell around 5ft.EVERY CANT WAS PISHING THEMSELVES RAB WAS LAUGHING LIKE FECK AND NO ONE GOT REPREMANDED
CHANGED DAYS INDEED;)

Top Bottom