VLLB steams past 2000 posts!!

J

Jason-Gibbs

Nice work Chris.
Keep up the good posts and sexy little signature pics! :love: :D

Nice one chris u must have to much time on ya hands today xxx

Well odne vvlb keep them coming ps is every cant on the forums name chris lol with the exception of j and gary adams lol

THE LIST COULD BE ENDLESS BUT THERE SEEM TO BE A FEW CHRIS' ON HERE OR IS IT JUST ME :embarrest::laugh:

Don't forget this one as well marra,:embarrest: congratulations keep them coming.

:embarrest: AYR ORT THEN LADS JUST ME THEN EH AHAHAHHA :embarrest: DNT WORRIE I CAN TAKE IT LOL

Well done VLLB Congrats.
I am fast approaching the 2,000 posts milestone too. I admit I have posted a lot more since I packed in work. Very pleasant sitting outside in the cool of the evening (29C) surfing the forum and not having to get up early unless I have a water skiing lesson!!
Have bought the land now and will start building my house soon.
Had a quotation from some builders which was 50 grand over. Imagine there surprise when I produced my own material price lists and started to question them on concrete and mortar mixes and dimensions of rebar etc. They left thinking " maybe this stupid white foreigner actually knows what he is on about" and soon came back with a much more realistic quote.
Will try and post some pics of progress once we get underway.

Well done keep them coming, if you have enough time while doing your own build.

Top Bottom