Vllb help please

This forum should have the option if you want to delete your own account, that way you would not have to contact the administrator to do it for you, you can add a person to your ignore list which will block his/her input in any thread. I’m not certain if this tool will also block that person from contacting you. I can only guess who is harassing you.

Wish real life had a block button. Imagine being able to do that and when the offender walks up to you his face is pixiliated so you are not offended by his ugly mush, and your ears don't bleed from his words as he is completely muted.

Wish real life had a block button. Imagine being able to do that and when the offender walks up to you his face is pixiliated so you are not offended by his ugly mush, and your ears don't bleed from his words as he is completely muted.

ad just be a pixelated white noise lol

we will all be able to understand you at least
i dont see you getting ignored marra,maybe by the wife like the rest of us.

we will all be able to understand you at least
i dont see you getting ignored marra,maybe by the wife like the rest of us.

ahahahah love it lol i well its a diffrent crk a work try and educate the fekers form what av learned off the forum and it falls on deaf ears ahahahah

anyone know why the trolls avatar is away and why hes on as a guest now??hopefully hes been found out

aye think if his asked admin to remove him he get the guest symbol thing mean he no longer go an account am not sure if it can be reactavated thow just a member that has left the forum people say admin ban me or something thats because they know if not thell end up loggin on some poeple crnt help them self i feel like av missed out if am not on fo a day lol been some good meber left thow and onyl come back o see a bit fo sh1t and crks like ben flynn roberts and go off for a few more months shame really but still some very informative people knocking about on the forum

Top Bottom