Visa and Flights Sorted for Oz

digsie

Reaction score
Been a long time coming but Im finally off to Oz be flying out early Jan,couple of weeks in Vietnam then on to Perth.Any advice from those of you down under would be much appreciated.Had enough of this safety guff so goodbye scaff step,advanced handrail and of course petty jobsworth safety enforcers...never call em officers cos they dont officiate they just tow the company line.

Best wishes and power to your elbow mate,Lifes what you make it

I hope it all works out for you,

keep in touch and let us all know how you get on,

Bon Voyage

Cheers rigger,couple of years in the sun cant be bad.

Good luck pal.
Enjoy it..might head out myself after the xmas.
Let us know how you get on with work and stuff.;)

Have nothing lined up work wise,have a few contacts just goin to take it as it comes.As they say in that part of the world no worries:bigsmile:

Digsie, good luck.

Perths a nice place, loads of work.

Cape and MAS have most of the big industrial works.

Money is good.

Celtic

Heard a bit bout the work in perth,moneys seems unreal down there,couldnt pass the oppertunity up,been wanting to go for years.

Good luck mate.
Try not to work too hard in those endless sunny days. :)

Thanks lads,applied for the Visa before my 31st birthday so just made the age requirements.No matter what its gonna be an adventure

go for it digsie if i wernte with the olde women i would of gone ages a go mind you the way shes been lately might still be on thr horizon no jokes a side wish you all the best mate

Hi Digsie,

Good choice on Perth mate...loads of Work here. Whats your plans are you willing to work away or local to Perth?
Get in touch when you arrive and see what we can sort for you.

Now then Digs if ur after a job out there look for a pub called dirty nellys. Its in the city centre, look for a bloke called nathan he is one of the gaffers for paramount scaffolding. Loads of english lads working for em.

Thats the kind of info Im looking for cheers lads.Il be in touch.

Top Bottom