vauxhall bridge london

dico

Reaction score
well what poor sods were working on the posh flats opposite the bridge today with all there 21s stood up ready for a pump up:laugh: me and my mate felt so guilty( NOT) me and my mate felt so guilty with our gate and ladder we had to fit up the road:laugh:

We are usually the one's with the long to get to the top when anyone passes, you might have given them a hand Dico.

dont know whats was worse aom working in the rain or the 21s lol!!!!

Come with us Monday and you will find out, maybe your not so un fcuking lucky after all.

Bet you dont sleep tonight Dico.

Couple of lads on our firm turned up to a job yesterday and a one man band turned up to do next door, no way was there room for two lorries so they unloaded each other's kit moved the lorries and our customer cooked them all bacon butty's. And they did it even though they are on price.
Hope you feel even more guilty now:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Bet you dont sleep tonight Dico.

Couple of lads on our firm turned up to a job yesterday and a one man band turned up to do next door, no way was there room for two lorries so they unloaded each other's kit moved the lorries and our customer cooked them all bacon butty's. And they did it even though they are on price.
Hope you feel even more guilty now:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

hats off to them!!! i know you lads earn your money on the street. hope they feel a little bit guilty i only had a macdonalds porridge:laugh:

aom will tell you that porridge should have been laced with a weee dram!!

Not us Dico you would have know because as you drove past you would have got abuse :laugh::laugh:

I have stopped the lorry before when i have seen lads struggling to get the kit up and gave them a push up with long and boards , its the way we used to be on the street ;)

well what poor sods were working on the posh flats opposite the bridge today with all there 21s stood up ready for a pump up:laugh: me and my mate felt so guilty( NOT) me and my mate felt so guilty with our gate and ladder we had to fit up the road:laugh:

I hope your not taking Spots work away from him, he's the man with the ladder and a butt. Lol

I hope your not taking Spots work away from him, he's the man with the ladder and a butt. Lol

took us 3 hrs to get to st johns wood animal only to be told sorry you cant come in lol!!! you know what there like then back to barking through a few 16s on and home:laugh: err animal think we choose the right route the industrial route:laugh: you stay in that station mate there pumping 21s up in the streets ive witnessed it mate:nuts:

Top Bottom