vantage POB ??

phil-mc-

Reaction score
anyone know what a vantage POB is and where i would find mine??

thanks

phil

cheers mate , I need to do my mist course online and its askin for that.. any idea how i get it?

cheers

Your vantage card is a document you have to produce each time you go offshore, you generally get issued them at the heliport on your first trip offshore.
It has a number that is unique to you.
As for P.O.B in my experience it is a abbreviation for 'personnel on board' which is used for keeping tabs on the number of people on board (the platform) at any one time.
Hope this helps, and I'm fairly sure this is correct.

you can only do mist on line if you have a vantage card mike, unless you have been offshore you wont be in the vantage system which means you will have to pay full wack at a survival center

Gary

Cheers Gary my old man is on forties alpha has been for years.

I did my bosiet two years ago when all went quiet.

He now tells me that it'll never be the same as it was.

A good piece of advice though.

My dad 30yrs ago sent numerous letters, before email and mobile phones, trying to get out. It took two years of effort.

Good all.

Cheers Gary my old man is on forties alpha has been for years.

I did my bosiet two years ago when all went quiet.

He now tells me that it'll never be the same as it was.

A good piece of advice though.

My dad 30yrs ago sent numerous letters, before email and mobile phones, trying to get out. It took two years of effort.

Good all.
wits yer auld fellas name

Think rod is the supervisor on there ?
Work with you old fella a couple of time sound fella.
Didn't he start out there before the water came LOL

Yeah lol he's been there years!!

Went out as a tech now an iom, doing 1 on 4 off!! He loves his job, been trying to get him to retire as he's stress levels are high when at home.

Always good to here you know him as I've never met anyone he's worked with. Cheers Andy.

Top Bottom