vantage card

marra watson

Reaction score
ort lads how does it work with your vantage card, our lasses cusin got a dredging bussiness and they need an offshore survival and vantage card etc if you were do to some work on a dredge would this give you the exprience that the work on the rigg require ow will it tell them its work don dredging as apose to scaffolding ???????

ort lads how does it work with your vantage card, our lasses cusin got a dredging bussiness and they need an offshore survival and vantage card etc if you were do to some work on a dredge would this give you the exprience that the work on the rigg require ow will it tell them its work don dredging as apose to scaffolding ???????

Logs your chopper:laugh::laugh:

In short marra, fcuk right off. The vantage card was just coming out as I was coming off the rigs but you can't get away with anything now. All your certs are held electronically to reduce the risk of anyone getting through the net.

Logs your chopper:laugh::laugh:

right over my heed there marra

In short marra, fcuk right off. The vantage card was just coming out as I was coming off the rigs but you can't get away with anything now. All your certs are held electronically to reduce the risk of anyone getting through the net.

so its a no go lol wasnt sure how it workd weather it was just the vantage card held you hours off or were and what type of job i have no idea was just a idea for futcher ref lol

Someone asked a similar question regarding the gas rigs in Morecambe bay, God knows what the scam was but honestly, your not going to scam them that easy. Not sure if it's changed that much, as I said must be 12 years or more since I seen one but at the start you just punched your details in on a wee computer at check in and you got your card. I think it just records your qualifications and medical stuff like that, maybe does record your time but think it was more to reduce the hungry whores who refused to come off not get on.

right chopper trips are logged and all lol , ya would still have to do you bioset andf mist medical etc to go on the rust bucket but was wondering what constitutes offshore exprience does it have to be a rigg/wind farm bardge etc

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a Vantage Card?
The Vantage card is an I.D. card that is issued to individuals working offshore. It's the same size as a credit card and shows a picture of face. It also shows your unique Vantage I.D. number. This number is used by companies to access the central database that holds a record of your individual offshore certifications and competencies. The central database is often referred to as the Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System.

What is the Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System?
The Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System is a central database used by many offshore companies operating the UK, Denmark, Ireland and the Netherlands. P.O.B. stands for 'Persons on Board'.

Companies involved in offshore drilling, such as oil and gas companies and the helicopter operators that take you offshore have a duty of care for 'persons on board'. They'll access the Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System to verify that you hold current and valid certification in mandatory offshore safety and offshore medical requirements.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a Vantage Card?
The Vantage card is an I.D. card that is issued to individuals working offshore. It's the same size as a credit card and shows a picture of face. It also shows your unique Vantage I.D. number. This number is used by companies to access the central database that holds a record of your individual offshore certifications and competencies. The central database is often referred to as the Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System.

The Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System is a central database used by many offshore companies operating the UK, Denmark, Ireland and the Netherlands. P.O.B. stands for 'Persons on Board'.

Companies involved in offshore drilling, such as oil and gas companies and the helicopter operators that take you offshore have a duty of care for 'persons on board'. They'll access the Vantage P.O.B. Tracking System to verify that you hold current and valid certification in mandatory offshore safety and offshore medical requirements.

There you are marra,curtsey of teeside pal:cool:

told you.:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

right chopper trips are logged and all lol , ya would still have to do you bioset andf mist medical etc to go on the rust bucket but was wondering what constitutes offshore exprience does it have to be a rigg/wind farm bardge etc

Off shore could be anything but in all honesty they will see through anything other than the North sea in 2 seconds flat. I take it you are thinking about it, they will never understand you out there even the Aberdonians.:laugh:

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

What is a Vantage Card?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

There you are marra,curtsey of teeside pal:cool:

cheers marra still need the chopper thow :(

told you.:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Off shore could be anything but in all honesty they will see through anything other than the North sea in 2 seconds flat. I take it you are thinking about it, they will never understand you out there even the Aberdonians.:laugh:

lol i do type how i speak at home but when working away i have to try to speak english was a fella in london n we said right were of yam marra ...gogin home mate for those who dont know what yam is and his for we were on about tea yams and marrows lol n yeha thinking about it now now couple of years after been on site for a bit planning my escape lol

haha, wait till some big hairy ersed Aberdonian want to share a room with you.:laugh:

They do say love is a universal language. :love:

haha, wait till some big hairy ersed Aberdonian want to share a room with you.:laugh:

They do say love is a universal language. :love:

ya not gay if ya give it thats whats the chargehand says any how :confused::worried:

Top Bottom