van Theil bones/animals/easyfix/readylock

Animals are excellent and fast as feck,you'd be surprised how many say their sh*t because they cant use them right,must be the sgb type though,the mills one's are no way near as good:cool:

I crnt understand why any 1 wouldnt want to use animals on the street and house bashing crnt beat them would be a bit of a strugle on petrochems and the like althow you can get them in 3 and 4 boarders doddle to use staff and on you go

Animals are excellent and fast as feck,you'd be surprised how many say their sh*t because they cant use them right,must be the sgb type though,the mills one's are no way near as good:cool:

Been using them for years , I was questioning the van Theil ones as they look cûñtish to use and in my opinion dangerous .

Yes know of the system years old the yanks used a form of it on the Empire State Bld.

My question is the about the bones ONLY !!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Used it a few times.
No Sleeves = Nice if you wanna drop a Lift and book in a Strike and Re-erect, just by Checking the below Lift and stamping it down.:blink1:

Its like a hybrid between Tube and Fitting and System...sorta.

You can still do this with sleeves in the lift , rounded part of the sleeve facing in fully open the back of the double ..done

Yes know of the system years old the yanks used a form of it on the Empire State Bld.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

You can still do this with sleeves in the lift , rounded part of the sleeve facing in fully open the back of the double ..done

Bones are ok... makes Basing-out easy, but only if they are new/well maintained. Ba.stards to use if they are old, unserviced or full of rust.

Reds/Bones, not bad. They also negate the need for a Brace too. Though id rather add a Brace for piece of mind anyway.

Note on the ones ive used: They are NOT set for 5 boards... rather 1.2m (48inches), instead of like 45inches in width.
Makes a bit of a gap when you have to whack in a Toe-board.
No Leveling either... as long as you get the Base-out right just whizz through with a Marking Stick. :)

Safelinx

Safelinx takes the loose board gauge away, keeps the boards pulled down and together. Movement restricted and minimised.

I think I've earned my keep so far with the people I've brought to the Forum. Trying to make a difference. And raising awareness of scaffolders forum.

by the looks of it, it dont have sleeves althow i knwo you cna get the for it if your just using tube and not the propper tube for it that interlocks dropping a lift that wya you can go past sleves but back must be right off, this is the only way we done altering for dashing checked and loosend off it dropped its self and as jason said paid for stripp and erect of the lifts lol

I think I've earned my keep so far with the people I've brought to the Forum. Trying to make a difference. And raising awareness of scaffolders forum.

To which we are all and will be forever indebted to your stellar acheivements and pioneering efforts raising awareness of the forum whilst hardly mentioning your product :blink1:

Look a pain to use anyone use them ??

Used the Tubelock system working in Holland, lots of companies use it
there, and its a pain in the ass of a system, takes a bit of getting used to..
8 board wide trannys with 3 board extensions as well so eats up the boards and gives the brickies a dance floor, at least it gives them one less thing to moan about.

The trannies and tube lock are great, used it on price for years. Takes some getting used to but once you've got it, it flies. Only problem with it is if the site is a 5hit hole the ends tend to get bunged up with muck and they take some cleaning out.

The trannies and tube lock are great, used it on price for years. Takes some getting used to but once you've got it, it flies. Only problem with it is if the site is a 5hit hole the ends tend to get bunged up with muck and they take some cleaning out.

I agree m8, we always bomb it upside down and then you can just give the tit a little wipe. :blink:

New York City ,Empire State Bld.
Topping Out a Skyscraper

Top Bottom