Valentines Message

Here is what I sent that obese,arrogant ex wife of mine.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm sick of your sh*t
And am sick of you too

The real motivation behind the chocolates, flowers and the tacky cards with red hearts on them:

https://xkcd.com/63/

It is not a day of love. It is a day of obligation and expense to those in partnerships and an emphasizing of their single situation to those who aren't.

A bit harsh there Trevor. You will be saying Christmas and Easter are commercial events next.

In the UK, the shops start stocking Christmas stuff in September instead of being a more significant event for Christianity than Christmas, Easter is about a long weekend, bunnies, eggs and yet more chocolate. So you tell me whether Christmas and Easter are commercial events.

In Western male/female relationships, it is the woman who holds all the cards. A gesture is romantic only if SHE thinks it is so and creepy if she doesn't

If you are a girl, you just wait for men to approach you, say yes or no, and then let the man entertain you, decide where you're going next, keep the conversation going, pay, be interesting and exciting etc. In other words the man does everything and you just enjoy it. If at any point he doesn't meet your high standards, you can just turn him down and wait for the next one. If you are a man, you have to do all of the work, and even if on paper you are better than the woman, that won't be reflected because having a vagina makes you in far higher demand than anything a man could do.

In the UK, the shops start stocking Christmas stuff in September instead of being a more significant event for Christianity than Christmas, Easter is about a long weekend, bunnies, eggs and yet more chocolate. So you tell me whether Christmas and Easter are commercial events.

In Western male/female relationships, it is the woman who holds all the cards. A gesture is romantic only if SHE thinks it is so and creepy if she doesn't

If you are a girl, you just wait for men to approach you, say yes or no, and then let the man entertain you, decide where you're going next, keep the conversation going, pay, be interesting and exciting etc. In other words the man does everything and you just enjoy it. If at any point he doesn't meet your high standards, you can just turn him down and wait for the next one. If you are a man, you have to do all of the work, and even if on paper you are better than the woman, that won't be reflected because having a vagina makes you in far higher demand than anything a man could do.
Cynical,but oh so true,your not recently single are you trev?lol

Top Bottom