Utr

joebag

Reaction score
how come self employed blokes who work for someone more than 90 days don't get sick holiday or any other extra pay as the Government states we should,

what loophole are these ***** exploiting and should I phone the sun if they don't pay up and say he treated me like jimmy savilles chauffeur at a wacky warehouse !

not much we can do joebag , apart from claim for every last thing in the rebate and reduce the tax we pay .. just the way it is .

its another bank holiday weekend joebags paye will be getting 8hrs tossing it off at home!! why the poor self employed scaffolder gets nish!! think the way forward is paye cos every time ive been self employed not much i add!! but you will loose out exspecially at bank holidays or xmas you get nish!!!! yes you get a rebate on self employed but you can also get 1 on paye. some of my mates are working 12 hours this weekend on paye yes there earn but the tax man will slash there net paye so i really dont no whats the answer is

but the government states that after 90 days they have to employ or pay benefits,just want to know how they get round it dico,these cowboys at the mo are turning blokes round at a frenzy if they query anything,if blokes worked for someone for a year and it turns out they owe the a years holiday pay then if this is back dated working class blokes will be owed thousands!

I've been on CIS for over 12 years, I would never go back on the cards. The few perks that are left, holiday pay, bank holidays are nullified by the massive amount of tax and NI they take off you now.

I know you have a little bit more protection, employment wise if your on the cards, but let's face it, if they want rid of you, they'll find a way.

Yes But Our National Insurance Is Lower, Thats Why As A Subbie You Dont Qualify For Any Benefits.

i will say 1 thing the national insurance on the cards is discusting it seems to get more and more each year there should be 1 rate for all not coz you earn more some weeks

To be honest Joe, I reckon the whole thing is a house of cards ready to come tumbling down at a moments notice. I would also be careful about how big a storm you blow on this as you could end up on the cards very quickly which may not suit you.

The whole system is a scam on a huge scale.

Its a shame that they stopped the old SE60s & 714s...@ least you knew where you stood...my personal opinion is you should be able to choose but lets stop all this 90 days marlarky u either wanna be slfemployed & mve around as u need orvpaye &:stay put
The paperwork the small buisinss have to deal with is criminal reguarding employment & i'm sorry but SE shouldnt he entitled to everything that paye are otherwise whats the point of selfemployment

I am maybe a bit suspicious after the Tax Back UK scam a few years back, and also seen what it did to a few individuals who just couldn't afford to pay it back. For me, the rules are clear, as far as I can see about 75% of the guys I know are not bona fide as per the rules. I have always felt it would end in tears somewhere down the line.

A Lot Of Companies Use Self Employment As The Cheap Labour Option ( No Tax, National Ins, Insurance, Etc) They Dont Even Pay You Off There Payroll They Use An Umberella Company. The Whole Thing Has Just Been Abused, It Was Better With The Old Sc60 Or As I Was A 714 Certificate, Where You Had To Prove You Were Subbieing, (You Couldnt Work For The Same Company For 90 Days Continually) There Were Other Conditions As Well But That Was The Main One.

Top Bottom