Unions look after the working man?

Dass

Reaction score
e371f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]Its good to see that the very people backing strike action and complaining about government cuts are sharing the pain

Attachments

• union salaries.jpg
    union salaries.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
:laugh:thought that was my pay slip then, till i see all the other names:laugh:

£400,000 in expenses???
Yeah... that UNITE man is really feeling the pinch of the recession!

post the bankers salaries and bonuses and have a real laugh,and thats just the run of the mill bankers making millions never mind the real heavyweights.
its these pricks that got us ALL in to this mess,as for the torie cabinet full of millionaires and they tell the worker to tighten his belt feck me this mob want us to tighten it round our necks dont let their propoganda cloud the issue.
THE ONLY THING YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE TORIES WOULD GET RIGHT IS IMMIGRATION AND THEY HAVE FECKED THAT UP EVEN MORE THEN LABOUR:mad:

say what you want about the union leaders but they are the ones who negotiated the so called GOLD PLATED PENSIONS,maybe if more scaffolders were actually in a union they would get a better deal,the only real good deals are on the stations,refineries and offshore most of which are deals negotiated By the men you are thrying top decry.
DONT MOAN ABOUT THE NURSES TEACHERS BINMEN AND ANY OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR WORKER BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR A DECEANT WAGE AND CONDITIONS.
TRY GROWING A PAIR AND GET A FAIR DEAL FOR ALL

Unions did and are working for their members.

But unionism like all well intentioned ideas is a bit like computers, only as good as the person inputing and reading the data.

A bit more well intentioned input and a bit less reading their bank balance and they might
get back on track, God knows we need someone real with a bit of fight to lobby on the behalf of the working man.

£400,000 in expenses???
Yeah... that UNITE man is really feeling the pinch of the recession!

the £400k includes a severence pay of £361k (not sticking up for him but if this is a redunancy pay for a lifes work fighting the cause so the nurses, teachers and soldiers get a fairer deal) then i am happy with that.

Bankers getting a £2m xmas bonus....now that's bollo...

Top Bottom