type of fitting

marra watson

Reaction score
all this talk about swivels do we have a fav type of swivel yan that dont get thrown down at ya marra
i h8 sitckies only ever use them when nowt eles on the wagon swivel or not and mills swivelks they blow my tash off can never rember which way to use them lol i try and use the pressed swivels saves time on snapping back like on the persco swivels but hey that just me maby tyheres a fewq more types that i dont know about but 1 that spring to mind it the type that hook back but then tighten done swivel them yan just go in the feild lol

They where SGB swivels scaff989 the type that hooked back , only good thing i seen them used for was handrails on staircases , no bolts sticking out

Favourite?

I hate Stickies (Boultons) with a passion... but they come in handy as a Check Fitting.

I like Presco Fittings, they just seem easier to use then other types, even better then Drop Forged, imho.

And they are a lot cheaper to buy ;)

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Just go easy when bombing them :D

Presco Rule? Get A Grip, The Mills Double Is Probably The Best Barney Rubble Ever, (Mind You Thats Only My Preference And Opinion)

Top Bottom