Tube and fitting vs system

First time I've seen a thread like this on here.:laugh:

Tube is for real scaffolders, system is for the wannabes and the elderly... bish bash bosh

I have never "enjoyed" (i dare say) a days work with system. I used to spend more time finding the right bits for cuplok than building... then give up and make a pig ears of the job using anything to hand... sgb where champions at that, and it is no wonder no contractor wants to give them big jobs anymore...

Here We Go Again, Im Really Disapointed We Are Better Than You Cause We Use Tube, Blah Blah Balltwaddle, What Does It Say On Your Card Same As Mine, SCAFFOLDER I Have Been Scaffolding Since 1978 And Have Used Both Tube And System, Kwikstage, Cuplok, Peri, Turner Plus Eight, Haki, Sgb Sprint, And Have To Say As Far As I Am Concerned One Is Every Bit As Good (Or As Bad Depending On Your Perspective An You Application) As The Other Now Can We Have An End To This Crap.

scaffs that have only ever used system are still scaffs.i dont do the scaffsnob bit myself.I have done hangers with plus8 in football stadiums.underdecks on oil rigs with cuplok and refineries in Holland with Allround.
if someone can point to an area and say i need my men to get to that with safe Access and Egress and you can do it with whatever they supply you are a SCAFF MY SON.
in answer to the question i do preffer TUBE if system i would go for cuplok of haki which used scaffold boards as opposed to decks etc;)

Top Bottom