trying to upload a pic

allan666

Reaction score
another part 1 10 day cisrs course lol!!!

scaff01001.jpg

scaff009.jpg

do you like the way i topped the tressle like thing off with tube . i welded it with spit

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

allan. any chance ya could teach me the tricks of the trade? ;)
the first lesson is you dont need sways / face bracing ,just put every other standard on a swivel .does the same job mate

ahh brillaint tip there allan :D loadsa time saving to be done. see little rig doesnt have to work 12 hours a day.. just has to get a job with allan :D

second lesson is any thing made from wood counts as a board . yes that includes acoustic guitars.you were gonna ask that werent ya

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

ahh brillaint tip there allan :D loadsa time saving to be done. see little rig doesnt have to work 12 hours a day.. just has to get a job with allan :D
mate this took me 3 weeks

dib dib dib dob dob dob i remember when the scouts washed your car now there saffolding lol!!!!

:O £200? and to think. i only get £17.50 a day. if im lucky i get to leave the rig before i get my pension.......

did sid little scaffolding erect that, check out his web site, some advert for his company, and the name is very apt

i looked on there website . if your jobs are that sh!t ,just take a picture of someone elses and pretend its yours

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

did sid little scaffolding erect that, check out his web site, some advert for his company, and the name is very apt
k

Top Bottom