Try this. It'll save you a small fortune

scaffman1

Reaction score
We all know that scafftags are expensive for what they are and it's always been difficult to try to re use them.

If you write over your original writing with a white board marker and then wipe it off before it dries it'll bring your permanent marker off as well.

Reusable scafftags..... Great

Well worth it for a quid a shot me thinks:D:D

I suppose it's a bit more scaff like than T.Animals deodorant trick.

I USE TO USE THAT TRICK AT SCHOOL WHEN ME NAME WAS TOP CORNER OF THE BOARD FOR STOP L8 WHITE BOARD PEN SCRIBBLED OVER IT WIPE IT OFF AND SIT BACK DOWN ..... CALLUM AM SURE YOU WER ON THERE TO STOP L8 NO NOT ME MISS NOT TO DAY ANY HOW LOL :laugh::laugh:

write on them in pencil n rub it out when ya finished with it, easy as that...

SCAFF TAG Says U have to Keep them,for Legal Purposes.(how long)Thats why they say dont get rid. Com on Scaf-tag make money on clensing wipes

Depends who is asking HSWT, our insurance firm asked us to keep any tags we used for 3 years, luckily we don't use tags very often and just hand them over.

We all know that scafftags are expensive for what they are and it's always been difficult to try to re use them.

If you write over your original writing with a white board marker and then wipe it off before it dries it'll bring your permanent marker off as well.

Reusable scafftags..... Great

Well worth it for a quid a shot me thinks:D:D

how does it work on brail scafftags. surley it will play tricks on blind inspectors how they supposed to see what there writting with a board marker let alone a permanent marker unless its the marker thats voice activated from japan people getting weird on this forum:laugh:

yes it is law to keep a f91 scaffold register with details off job and relevant stuff buit dont have to keep tags. well not to my knowledge the register is what h&s want

Yes, a register is still to be kept. I think the tag thing is just belt and braces for insurance firms as a back up or to confirm the register is correct. The tag has no real legal significance.

Many moons ago a bottle of surgical Spirits was at hand to be used for cleansing (Tags)Boy it did the Job all right, but ignoring warning label (Redneck Scaffs) always experienced the guaranteed after burn.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

P.S. We do have the experience & Technology to reproduce a similar substance for medication Purposes very inexpensive.

Top Bottom