Trip Hazards!

joebag

Reaction score
Just to give a bit of Perspective on recent events in World Scaffolding Politics,whats the worst Job youve ever been F*cked over,No countries beginning with A allowed,seriously though it might give blokes a few hints and tips as to what to ask for when researching jobs home and abroad.

Divide and rule, the politician cries; unite and lead, is watchword of the wise.

scaffolding in vienna,got absolutely rinsed about 1993 by dutch agency.
legged it with 22 guys money.paid my own flights there and back,what a caper
wouldnt have missed it for the world!!.
i laugh now but i didnt then,we would have kicked the pommefritees out of them!!.

This could turn into a good thread. Life is a big triphazard, no matter how careful you are,youll get caught by some scumbag. The warnings are there,you dont want to believe them. Best wishes to all that have ripped me off,hope you have a long happy life.

Don't think I have ever really been shafted on a job as such, some have finished earlier than they should have for various reasons and some went on longer than you would want but, and as we have discovered some never materialised as promised. That was true until I started on my own and have now been shafted up and down the country at times but mainly because I let them, as your experience grows you get to know the moves, how best to avoid them and when you do get caught out now and again how best to deal with them. The old saying about more than one way to skin a cat still holds true today.

haha, forgot about the Hotel de-camps. Did a few all over a good while back and there is a big hotel down Manchester way that shpuld have checked who was running a tab before throwing out a rowdy bunch of football supporters.:laugh:

Top Bottom