travellers reduced to tears!!!

Jay-ADS Security

Reaction score
:laugh:

Walking my dogs through the fields and 2 travellers approach me asking about my dog ( pharoah hound ) they then ask if they can buy her for £200 quid so i just laughed it off and carried on. They then start getting lary and threatening to just take the dog off me! obviously i'm pissed off by now and start giving them sh.t! this went on for a couple of minutes until some random staffy comes running up and starts barking and snapping at these 2 travellers, bit shocked by this i just left them to it and carried on with my dogs! anyway half hour later on my way back i found the 2 travellers practically hugging each other up against the fence still, because the staffy wouldn't let them go!!! QUALITY!

haven't got a clue who's staffy it was but i swear to god i was pissing myself for ages!!!

:laugh:

Walking my dogs through the fields and 2 travellers approach me asking about my dog ( pharoah hound ) they then ask if they can buy her for £200 quid so i just laughed it off and carried on. They then start getting lary and threatening to just take the dog off me! obviously i'm pissed off by now and start giving them sh.t! this went on for a couple of minutes until some random staffy comes running up and starts barking and snapping at these 2 travellers, bit shocked by this i just left them to it and carried on with my dogs! anyway half hour later on my way back i found the 2 travellers practically hugging each other up against the fence still, because the staffy wouldn't let them go!!! QUALITY!

haven't got a clue who's staffy it was but i swear to god i was pissing myself for ages!!!

They were'nt carrying a 8m beam by any chance:eek:

makes me laugh how they go about being " proud people " **** off... thieving *****

Class dog the stafford Big heart. got two myself think I'll get one for every job we put up and leave it there.

gypsey, pikey c*nts. the irish gypo is the world. everything abou the irish gypo is jus filth. they dont wash themselves or their clothes... creatures.

Watch the gypsey fights on youtube, nothing better than watching two scum bags beat the crap out of each other

my mrs is right into watching that "big fat gypsy wedding" b"llocks.roped me into to watching it the other night. some right a$$holes on it ,going on about there culture and the them and us thing, only got to the first break and that was enough for me.

to be honest we are lucky down our way and dont have to suffer the c"nts but i was working up in north London years back and our yard was at the back of Alexandra palace.
our fittings shed was always getting broke into and they would nick all the alloy tube, the gaffer was sh"t scared to do anything about it so he suffered for yrs at the hands of these thieving f"cks..they also torched the local cafe one night because the guy kicked off with 2 of um about not paying for there scram...
really think they are a cut above everyone else when in reality they are the lowest of the low

Top Bottom