Travel Costs.

Nathan20120

Reaction score
Does anypne from west sussex or lives out side of london commute into london for work everyday? If so how much is travel and is their anyway to get cheaper tickets? Thanks nathan.

Hold on, ill just get my crystal ball out shall i??

Use gooooooooooooooooogle = easier and faster then waiting 2 weeks to get a wrong answer. :confused:

Does anypne from west sussex or lives out side of london commute into london for work everyday? If so how much is travel and is their anyway to get cheaper tickets? Thanks nathan.

£765 a week by my reckoning, well I could come and pick you up every morning and that's what i'd charge anyway :laugh:

I was going to offer to do it for a grand, but you've undercut me.

well nathan i live down the dungerness coast so near to you. did it last year for a few times if you ante got a company car with diesel card dont bother get something local, took me own motor to st johns wood £40 a day in petrol give or take a quid!! was quoted on the train 35 a day plus a fiver a day to park at ashford international thats without the underground ticket. even thought about staying in a premier inn £90 all night long so were they get £29 from beats me. your ave to scrounge a lift mate unless your on £500 a day then it wont matter nathan good luck anyway mate or just move to londons getto and you may get to work cheaper:laugh:

Kip in the drying room Nathen. And you'll never be late.

Fcuk the smoke right off and get a job in the country. That's why the wages are bigger because everything costs more, takes me 5 minutes from house to yard and about a fiver a month travel costs. Still skint though as the mrs takes everything anyway.:(

Wonder If My Wifes A Bigamist With A Scaffolder Fetish?

haha, they are all the fekin same.

Ram it not even if you're married to Kylie. I would rather have a fish supper these days.

So dont get married either Nathan,fares to work and a missus to keep adds up to......:wondering::cry:

Top Bottom