trainning program bit of give please

dico

Reaction score
well as you know most ecitb scaffolders have bitten the bullet and started the cisrs course any that havent have called it a day or are working the back streets with out tickets on sight today at a national grid sight which ive done for the last 10 years had a small tower to take down so another firm could follow the independent round generator. when our scaffold was dismantled but!!!! as the ecitb ticket had run out from 2011 i wasnt allowed to go on the scaffold when i got my cisrs ticket out of my wallet i was told that as i was a part 1 i couldnt errect or dismantle any scaffold this was a large firm called seesa the women told me as i wasnt trainned i couldnt scaffold i was just to labour on the floor she said. so i got my 20 year olde mate to supervise me iam 46 been in game 26 yrs but!!! did say if i had written leter or certificate from the shareholders i could work with the ecitb ticket whilst going through the cisrs trainning!!! surley any scaffolder that has had a ecitb ticket that is under going the cisrs course should get a written leter of confermation theres got to be a bit of give and take!!! what makes you laugh on the opposite side of the heron fencing i was allowed to work as a advanced scaffolder as it was a different client!!! yes yes yes trainees should be supervised but not ecitb scaffolders going through the cisrs course its wrong wrong wrong and makes a mockery of the scaffolding indusry even the seesa client saw my views and said it was totally unfair just a leter she asked and she would ajust there records!!

If you was a ECITB Advanced Scaffolder, then you should be able to go straight for your CISRS Advanced course and bypass the others and have a letter of consent or something to that degree, while your waiting to do your CISRS course.

Its only fair.

got more chance winning the euro every week falls on death ears jason. ragscaff has sent loads of emails over the last year these men have bitten the bullet so just a leter whilst these courses are being taken then every bodys happy theve only got to check there records no trainning no leter so its full proof. and the clients happy

Problem is Jason nothing to do with the ECITB and CISRS seems to be fair or have any common sense.

its fine if you like labouring and dont wana do a lot!! i hate labouring and i hate picking fittings up exspecially it theve made a mess like i do lol!! point taken thou haverspanner but would rather have leter wouldnt cost a lot as theres only 700 left due to the cisrs spokesmen

and you wonder why most scaffolders dont bother using this forum anymore its a fooking joke!!! anything that makes sence is taken as a joke!!! one word bullshi! think i will watch emerdall ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Legislation states competent. Not CISRS.

Your experience & previous ECITB ticket together is legal. To stop you working is against European regulations.

The fight has not stopped!!!

Why can someone with 10 days training ( Class attending ) have more rights than experienced scaffolders.

Mad Mad world!!

SQ

Legislation states competent. Not CISRS.

Your experience & previous ECITB ticket together is legal. To stop you working is against European regulations.

The fight has not stopped!!!

Why can someone with 10 days training ( Class attending ) have more rights than experienced scaffolders.

Mad Mad world!!

SQ

Totally agree with ragscaff here, mad mad world.

Top Bottom