Training

poisebrook

Reaction score
looking for a little help with training

My son now think its time he followed in his fathers footsteps (**** head) and now wants to train to work in scaffolding. Just one look at me should put him off but no.

He has gained funding £1500 from re act wales. He has worked on sites for the last 2 years working with joiners so he thinks he knows all about the cold wet and poor conditions.

so from what i remember training 2000 is a good place to start.
But with funding of £1500 what we he be able to get ?

depending when you went to training 2000 the trainers then would have been Mr Gary Brown and Mr Kevin Morris. Both at UTN (wakefield now) Both excellent Instructors.

The part 1,2 and advanced courses are about £900 or £1,000 each. Best just contact whichever your local training centre. Many of them I think will organise the funding and help with portfolios etc too

Good luck to the lad

I went to training 2000 (Blackburn) todo my part1 and basic 11 years ago. Probably changed alot now but was a decent training facility back then

Come to us at warrington ring 08456022418, you may get funding with part 2 and nvq

I heard Training 2000 have funding again over in Blackburn if your in work may be worth giving them a call.

Scaffold Training at WCTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently taking bookings for Part 1, Part 2 and advanced training courses at the centre in Cardiff.
If you are a scaffold company based in England or Wales, We provide information on funding that may be available for you and your employees.

If you would like further information then please contact the office on 01656 331261.

Top Bottom