training

dan-ger

Reaction score
where can i get some sort of downloadable stuff about the touch screen test. got the edition 3 book but think i need the edition 2 and havnt got time to get it. any help much appreciated lads.

Maybe a dumbass question but have you tried the cscs or hse's web sites?

where can i get some sort of downloadable stuff about the touch screen test. got the edition 3 book but think i need the edition 2 and havnt got time to get it. any help much appreciated lads.

questions are no different from each book just common sence but read the fire exstingushers questions even thou i cant spell it lol!!! youve got to be a idiot to fail even if your deaf and dumb your pass unless you havent learnt the hand signals:laugh:

the questions are common sense, but believe me dont take it for granted, the amount of smart asre's ive seen fail is no one's business,
good on you for asking pal best of luck

cheers jakdan. wasnt sure if all changed with the diffrent laws and rules now.

Done mine a few weeks back and it was the same as 5 years ago , like Dico says watch out for the fire extinguisher questions :)

Have you ever considered taking the Safety Passport instead of the CSCS test.
I know its dearer but it is much better. You never know when you need this card to get on bigger sites or petrol-chem sites.

Top Bottom