training

steve198622

Reaction score
any1 know if there is away to get my part 1 funded, i am in employed so don't think i will be able to get it funded will i ?

any1 know if there is away to get my part 1 funded, i am in employed so don't think i will be able to get it funded will i ?
Training 2000 at blackburn run the courses and have had part 1 and 2 courses under train to gain funding where both are offered for 25% of the total price of both under £400 before Vat but you need to have been scaffolding for at least 6 month and be over 19 jobcentre will have to put you through its worth giving them a call to see if funding is still available 01254 54659 if you can travel
we have sent our lads through there for years at all levels

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Have you tried asking your boss if the company will fund it? when I done all my training, my company booked it and paid for it, all they wanted from me was to sign a peice of paper, to agree that if I jacked within the next 12 months I would have to pay the money back, ie they will take it from my week, week in hand, and holiday pay. A bit different when I done mine, PT1 and SG:4 first weekend, PT2 and test the second weekend all for under a grand I think.

if you want funding for training you will need to get your company to contact Simian for funding. Your company will need to be assessed to see if you and they qualify.

Email jwood@simian-risk.com

what they asses the company n that on like? what the clauses in getting funding aswell?

Top Bottom