Training Policy

richard challis

Reaction score
We have recently tendered for a job and have asked us for health and safety etc environment policy and equal opp and grievence policy which i have and training matrix no probs but dont have a training policy if any one has anything that would help me with mine please email me @ rbsscaffolding66@yahoo.co.uk many thanks for any help as were a small company trying to do every thing we can happy new year:D

Hi Richard, we too are a small company now in possession of all sorts of policy's we never have or ever will need. We even have a pregnancy policy don't ask me what it says or which one of the boy's will be the first to invoke it but I do have my suspicions. My point is surely your training matrix can easily be used as a policy as it shows your intention and commitment to training your workforce better than any bs policy ever could. I find that a lot of clients ask for all sorts of half daft documentation but when you query it you discover it just doesn't apply to a company of your size. I know you are trying to develop as much as you can as am I but sometimes you can just take it too far.

I know, can't remember the exact terminology but basicly if any of the boy's get up the duff they are oot.:cool:

They wouldnt need to be on the spanners,they could make a fortune doing the rounds of daytime tv...'I was a man on the scaffolding,now I have a baby! Whose the father?'

Top Bottom