Training Centre Open Day

HGAC

Reaction score
Hi Everone

HGAC Ltd are holding two open days at their Toxteth Training centre on Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 July for all scaffold companies and new candidates for our August courses.
All are welcome and you can even have a burger from our BBQ
Times are from 9.00 - 4.00 at the address below
Hope to see you there

Units 10 & 11 Grain Estate
Harlow Street
Toxteth
Liverpool
L8 4UH

GED I

cant wait must change my diary these open days are great can we bring a freind lmfao!!!

Dicko

You seem a very optimistic, talented tradesman - this is just what these inexperienced, young & aspiring kids are looking for. Why dont you bring a friend and offer some advice, tricks & tips - you never know you may just be working for one of them in the near future

Dicko

You seem a very optimistic, talented tradesman - this is just what these inexperienced, young & aspiring kids are looking for. Why dont you bring a friend and offer some advice, tricks & tips - you never know you may just be working for one of them in the near future

Kids these days won't take tips or advice from part 1's.;)

Kids these days won't take tips or advice from part 1's.;)

part 2 cisrs now haverspanner forget the 25 yrs of advanced ecitb that dont matter. as for a free burger and a trainning school visit no thankyou may of come across slightly rude yesterday hgac but that may of been the 10 pints of thatchers gold but hee hoo each to there own

You should go Dico. Now yur on speakin terms with HGAC You may come away with advanced gold.

part 2 cisrs now haverspanner forget the 25 yrs of advanced ecitb that dont matter. as for a free burger and a trainning school visit no thankyou may of come across slightly rude yesterday hgac but that may of been the 10 pints of thatchers gold but hee hoo each to there own

Did they name the beer after Maggie Thatcher? If so brilliant. I would imagine it has a lot of iron in it and mustn't be sold to minors?

You should go Dico. Now yur on speakin terms with HGAC You may come away with advanced gold.

i just stick with the part 2 frederick the same as most x ecitb scaffolders that have this ticket that make up nearly 40% of the scaffold industry the other 10% have still got a part 1 :laugh:

Top Bottom