Trainees

Thank god for that, I thought it was just me.

They seem so hit n miss these days but to be fair the last 5-6 we have taken on seem to be good and switched on, fingers crossed they stay that way and turn out good hands.

don't make them like they used to

yer there now come with hair gel, aftershave, phones,ipods,

and the classic line.

do you know who i am

YER YOUR RELATED TO THE BOSS OR THE CABIN MAN

Last edited:
Mines a bit daft but he trys hard, and doesn't take it to hart when he has a few fecks fired into him , he should make a decent spanner hand in time but hasn't got the minerals to make a leading hand .

aint that the truth pelle :cry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-Ycc-yKqY]YouTube - ‪MAX BYGRAVES - 'Fings Ain't Wot They Used T'Be' - 45rpm 1960‬‏[/ame]

Most of the young uns want appearance money for turning up...some about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike....

have been saying that fer years,most of em pilled and powdered out their silly heads all weekend,then takes em best part of the week to get their heads straight.get one decent day out of them and it all starts again aaaggggggggghhhhhhh.least with your beer drinkers ,a couple of hours good sweat and your upto it.

Maybe so,but they all know where to score gear from,comes in handy for the nights owt lol

Top Bottom