Train to Gain.

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Hows anyone done Gain to Train, thru CSkills, doing your NVQ2 Portfolio on line.
Need some help. :idea::sad:

I would contact your local training providers,they will have all the info available;)

At 44 years old i thought i was happy what i was doing, scaffolding 15 years, like to think i can hold my own, scaffolding wise, apart from some of you real animals on the street, then my scaffold card wasnt accepted, so after a bit of a long period of no CISRS card no work, i have been fortunate to get work and be put on training, sorry someone else is footing the bill, for something that should have never happened, but hey ho, i am embracing the experience so far its cost £4500 to get to my Part 2, but until i complete my portfolio, i cant do my 1 day assessment. Id like to attach my portfolio and would like you guys input on the jargon they use, its just like reading a lawyers terms. see what you think.:sad2:

Attachments

• NVQ DIP SCAFFOLDING LEV 2 QUA854 QUES1300884531472 (1).doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 52
fucvk ,15 pages the second question alone could be a fuckin page for an answer , do they want the answer in that box , a think id need at least 2 or 3 weeks to do that , £200 for u m8 , lol

seriously though , im gonna bash away at that a few every day , how long are you expected to take to do it

Last edited:
I dont envy you,just glad mine's all behind me,and doing the apprentices portfolios was even worse:(

Stledger,

i will take you up on the £200. i can wait for 3 weeks at that price, i will transfer the money to which ever account you want, once CISRS accept my evidence. one thing you should know i would have gone double that.:D

Stledger,

i will take you up on the £200. i can wait for 3 weeks at that price, i will transfer the money to which ever account you want, once CISRS accept my evidence. one thing you should know i would have gone double that.:D

shall he send it to your nat west account :laugh:

**** , id do it for fun , then die of big word ingestion or become a lawyer , lol , sure a few others can chip in a few answers , i'll take odd numbered pages

I'm sure someone was offering to do it for free on here not long back,fecked if i can remember who though:unsure:

Are you doing a degree in scaffolding or a part 2. what college gave this.

Good news it's do able

Never seen one like that T animal, as the boy's have said just ignore the wording and keep it simple, works for me.:amuse:

Stledger,

tell russell to get off hes ars!:laugh:

Top Bottom