trad at barking

dico

Reaction score
went passed barking today on way to westham see trade have got three tower blocks all monoflexed look like theve had to graft on those nice neat jobs must say looks like there on last block half way up anybody from the forum on that job just curious as theres a digger on one of the tower blocks on the roof just wondering how they got it up there??? neat jobs thou

Thats the " LEGO " blocks Dico i passed them last Thursday, and Trads yard is literally the other side of the A13

Is that the demolition of the Gascoine estate blocks at Lodge Ave / Alfreds Way?

Worked on the Lintons tower block years ago when some junkie hoofed an old tele out off his window half way up, pikeys got caught striking one low rise saturday afternoon near the Fiddlers, what a place.

Aaah! the joys of contract scaffolding in the run-down areas of London.

Having said that though in 15 years time Barking and Dagenham will be a sought after area with high property values.

Its the flats on castle green.the digger on the top.it was craned up there.

they had a massive crane over there at them flats.they lifted that digger up there

Yep i see it last week digger was on far right block as u head towards city and trad were halfway up on the middle block
Job is opposite renwick road !!!

well i drove pass this friday morning and 1 block was half way down then when we passed back through friday afternoon most of the scaffold was stripped either trads are paying them a good bonus or wage or the supervisors a slave driver lol!!! you got the contract for the re build as well trad?

Top Bottom