Town vs site

bolo

Reaction score
For all you old timers what is the hardest working of the back of a wagon or site work done both but im the town work which im finding more demanding then site work?:wondering:

I love working of the wagon,different jobs each day,different scenery,a good laugh..
Hate sites,same thing day in day out & the worst thing of all....Brickies.

back on the street now till some thing else comes up...and to be honest forgot how
much i enjoyed working off the back of a 18t hgv...so have to say street work rules

Served me time City center street work, best days ever, got on the bus in my trainers and shorts, no hat, harness, finished at 2, 12 on a Friday, half day weekends, money was sh1t but the crack was class. you could even shout at the f@nny in them days and they loved it;), ladders were the last things delivered on 10+ lifts and not a brickie in sight. Happy days

Is it still like that at Marine Allan:D

prefer refinary\stations but you cant beat a bit of the street keeps you honest i think.

street work is propper:nuts: ,money so so? as long as you can put metreage in ,not dead yet .:p
more long ones please keep them coming . its not how fast your spanner turns lads its the top two inches of your head .:idea:
steady away and you will always get there.

Served me time City center street work, best days ever, got on the bus in my trainers and shorts, no hat, harness, finished at 2, 12 on a Friday, half day weekends, money was sh1t but the crack was class. you could even shout at the f@nny in them days and they loved it;), ladders were the last things delivered on 10+ lifts and not a brickie in sight. Happy days

Is it still like that at Marine Allan:D
it is and im lovin it

Steet ?dought ?

steet work is the the best with out a dought.

dought !! is that short for doughnut mate. you mixed your words , do you mean....... Street work is best because i am a doughnut :laugh::laugh::laugh:

town rules

street work is propper:nuts: ,money so so? as long as you can put metreage in ,not dead yet .:p
more long ones please keep them coming . its not how fast your spanner turns lads its the top two inches of your head .:idea:
steady away and you will always get there.

I Agree , If i was on site i wouldnt get away with wearing shorts , vest , no gloves , wooly hat , and a pair of goalkeepers gloves

The guy's not playing with the full deck, definitely a case for the white coats.

Top Bottom