Tower crane drivers

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else walk past a site and see the tower crane driver up there with his shoes off and think,fcuk me,I chose the wrong trade?.

It's not the best place to be if you've got the squirts, if that makes you feel any better Lee.

It's not the best place to be if you've got the squirts, if that makes you feel any better Lee.

yeah I bet it aint,you know what,don't even know how much they get paid or anything,I just passed a site this morning and saw him up there with his shoes off looking happy as fcuk and thought to myself,you know what,not a bad job that,HA

Couldn't do it myself, got to be up there with one of the most boring jobs in the world. I complain about the weather as much as the next man but the truth is I always enjoyed being out and about regardless of what's coming out of the sky.

This fookin wind though is driving me nuts.:worried:

Couldn't do it myself, got to be up there with one of the most boring jobs in the world. I complain about the weather as much as the next man but the truth is I always enjoyed being out and about regardless of what's coming out of the sky.

This fookin wind though is driving me nuts.:worried:

it will blow rite threw does it ;) lol

You are testing my memory aom,"only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" can't remember name of film but Michael Caine was in it.

Top Bottom