totally disheartened

cozzy

Reaction score
:sad:evening all

20 years in the game advanced scaffolder all relevent tickets and cant get a start any where for love or money.
ive phoned that many companys/agencys/mates etc that ive lost count and had people saying that ive just rung them before.point is im seriouslly thinking of jacking scaffolding in full stop.
im that desperate for work that ive got a interview on tuesday for wait for it a car park attendant £6 12 hr days im 37 and earned good money over the years but is now at the point where im that disheartened that i cant take phoning up another job and been told to leave my details and someone will ring you back yeah cos they will totally fed up with the whole scaffolding industry.

Really sorry to hear that Cozzy. I'm not going to tell you anything you obviously don't already know so all I can say is a genuine good luck in finding something soon.

its that time of year again.. good luck in your search it will get better someday...

I am truly sorry to hear this Cozzy, like aom says it's pointless saying what you already know and have already tried but if you can shore your location on your details on the top right hand side some more people on here might be able to help more.

its ***** when this happens,been there a few times,so got my self trained for hgv class two,360 degree digger,and all terrain fork truck,and some other things,just so i could be employed doing something.you have to keep doing something,everytime i leave scaffolding to try something else,i always find myself coming back to it.you cant get away from it.:eek::D keep your chin up.

f**k it have a break from it any job will do prefarably inside as this job is sh*t in the winter

I am truly sorry to hear this Cozzy, like aom says it's pointless saying what you already know and have already tried but if you can shore your location on your details on the top right hand side some more people on here might be able to help more.
thanks tac just done what yoy said cheers pal

I hear you there been out of it a couple of times, its like a black hole always pulls you back in Ho Ho Ho merry christmas

cozzy best of luck whatever you do mate,sorry to hear your situation hope it picks up for you lad.

register with agencies in london mate. it always gets me graft if im inbetween jobs, not the best conditions sometimes but give it a try. do you have a survival? ive just chucked a job to go back offshore i know they are screaming for men out there.

register with agencies in london mate. it always gets me graft if im inbetween jobs, not the best conditions sometimes but give it a try. do you have a survival? ive just chucked a job to go back offshore i know they are screaming for men out there.

Oh really?Mate of mine just been laid off the rigs till end of Feb.

tell him to phone diane rafferty at salamis. they are manning up now.

dave b 2. ; it could be mate ive only ever spoke to her on the phone and i thought she said rafferty. i just call her diane. got her direct number if you need it.

:sad:evening all

20 years in the game advanced scaffolder all relevent tickets and cant get a start any where for love or money.
ive phoned that many companys/agencys/mates etc that ive lost count and had people saying that ive just rung them before.point is im seriouslly thinking of jacking scaffolding in full stop.
im that desperate for work that ive got a interview on tuesday for wait for it a car park attendant £6 12 hr days im 37 and earned good money over the years but is now at the point where im that disheartened that i cant take phoning up another job and been told to leave my details and someone will ring you back yeah cos they will totally fed up with the whole scaffolding industry.
Have you tried ARCTIC SCAFFOLDING BUCKLEY?They always seem to have plenty on.

ive got that daft working at heights on tue. then fly out wed. only doing a week back on the 22nd so she says. starting with sms offshore holland in january. so when i get back that be me with salamis. how do ya pm it. no ben on here long still getting hang of it

Try this link Sign In | LinkedIn Its for Linked in on Yahoo, go to jobs, in the top menu, then enter scaffolding as the type of job. There's about 20 -30 jobs there for the last week or so, but a lot are for estimators, but if you scroll through you might find something better than the security job.

Top Bottom