Top Scaffold Importing Countries

transvert

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Its nice to be here, one of you.
I just have a simple thing to know about scaffolding. Who do you know are the best scaffold importing countries these days?

What country aside from China doing good in manufacturing scaffolds?

Thanks!

Janice

Nevermind buying or selling have you got any jobs going and do you pay digs.

Welcome To The Forum Janice@Transvert Hope To Hear More From Singapore.

to be honest the stuff that comes over from china and india are CRAP.
THE GALVANISED DIPPING IS OF POOR QUALITY AND IVE SEEN BRAND NEW KWIKSTAGE 2BOARD BRACKETS THAT LOOK AS IF THEY WERE FOR A FAN LIFT.
THE QUALITY OF STEEL IS IN DOUBT AS CHINA DOES NOT HAVE ANY REAL IRON ORE RESOURCES AND ALL THAT COMES OPU IS RECYCLED AND THERE IS ONLY SOMANY TIMES YOU CAN RECYCLE STEEL AND THE INTEGRITY WILL DIP NO GOOD WHEN DELING WITH SCAFFOLDING

Oh I see.... but I wanna know the import rate of the countries in scaffolding. Like who are the countries doing a lot of importation.... Since I have just joined scaffolding industry, i need to know things like this. I would appreciate any information that you can give me. Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Are you looking to sell new materials to the companies on here ? or buy ?
import and export rule can be found on the GOV site of most countries.

Transvert,

If you want the real BS EN then theres only one place...Britain. If you want copy material go accross the causeway to Malaysia then onto India, China, and the Middle East. For my money the Middle East is the biggest, other might have their opinion.

Too many people see loads of steel products in yards and decide to start making and importing without a clue of the products useage, requirements and integrity resulting in quality fade.

Where will it end? Tragedy probably.

Hello Janice and welcome to the forum, its nice to see other countries contributing to our debates

Top Bottom