Top heavy

paul

Reaction score
How many is too many in the office before it becomes top heavy , in our office there is the owner manager , me the supervisor , secratary, the office manager that deals with the money side , then there are two yard staff ,but only ten scaffolders going out to erect jobs.
How many are in your office compared to scaffolders ?

me wearing the trousers,and she who must be obeyed telling me what size,colour and when i wear em,find that more than enough ;)

used to have 1x h&s / transport , 2 x estimator , 1 x supervisor , 1 x office manager , me as contracts manager - 30 men on tools
Now me and 1 x office manager (part time ) and 12 blokes

To many wages going out !!!

How many is too many in the office before it becomes top heavy , in our office there is the owner manager , me the supervisor , secratary, the office manager that deals with the money side , then there are two yard staff ,but only ten scaffolders going out to erect jobs.

The office ratio is all wrong how are you making money, and why 2 yard staff with only 10 scaffs

We have 5 in the office, 2 in the yard and 20 scaffs?
The scaffs must be doing very good paying contracts to pay everybody! We struggle with that many scaffs but equally the job prices are horrendous at the mo!

1 full time me
2 part time /flexible
the MD who is part of both

all of us have more than one role in the office with a good range of skills to cover each others job

Top Bottom