To pee or not to pee

mickbone

Reaction score
Attended a scaffolders only toolbox meeting this morning given by the foreman. We got told that he thought that to many of us were going to the toilet outside our official breaktimes. So he wanted us to only go to the toilet during our breaktimes from now on! But it was still ok to leave site and have a fag in the smoking area as and when.

Yes he was being serious.

And yes I let him have it chapter and verse for about 15 minutes

Can anybody top that ?

Used to take a p1ss anywhere on site,many a lad had a sh1t in bucket.:push:

We could smoke to our hearts content at our workplaces plus pubs clubs buses

Any more incontinent smokers out there :bigsmile:

was on a job recentlly and the foreman said ....i quote...if you go to the toiletanymore im taking you to see the nurse. his name is yorkie from lowestoft and i think he should never work again .

Attended a scaffolders only toolbox meeting this morning given by the foreman. We got told that he thought that to many of us were going to the toilet outside our official breaktimes. So he wanted us to only go to the toilet during our breaktimes from now on! But it was still ok to leave site and have a fag in the smoking area as and when.

Yes he was being serious.

And yes I let him have it chapter and verse for about 15 minutes

Can anybody top that ?

sounds like the sort of c!nt that has pinoculors in hes draw rather than scotch:laugh:

If he said that to me id tell him "that theres only one asshole that tells me when to ****".

went to same toolbox meeting thought it was a joke at first what is happening to the game it goes from bad to worse

Top Bottom