Tla,s

Tufty

Reaction score
Hi All
Dont know about you lot but I am sick of everyone using TLA,s!!!
What do you guys think?
Regards Tufty:blink1:

All right Tufty, I know you are begging for it, what is a Tla?

Hi All
Dont know about you lot but I am sick of everyone using TLA,s!!!
What do you guys think?
Regards Tufty:blink1:

Even worse was at a scaffold design meeting the other day,posh tart and she said she had a plethora of things to look at regarding the scaffold design. She then apologised to us as we couldn't possibly know what that meant being from the scaffold industry. I piped up "your right but we all have a **** load of things to do so if you don't mind" The look on her face was better than monaflex on price in 1990!!!!!

I get you now, always the comedian.

While we're on the subject, the abbreviation www must be the only abbreviation in the world that takes longer to say than the words that it's short for.

Never right that eh!!

I get you now, always the comedian.

While we're on the subject, the abbreviation www must be the only abbreviation in the world that takes longer to say than the words that it's short for.

Never right that eh!!

The meeting thing was a :laugh:true story!!

Phew!! I read Tufty's first post and thought WTF? Glad to see you all did too!!! :D

I have found on this very forum, all the CISRS, eCITB, CITB, CSCS... blah blah blah! it's been a learning curve, I can tell ya!

BUT (and please don't shoot me :p) I actually heard Preston and Chantelle (yeah yeah BB11!) say 0h - Mmm - Geee for oh my god (lol omg!!! :eek:). now, that, is really going too far! :toung:

omg better tax, that has to be the first time chantelle and preston have ever got a mention from the scaffs.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

omg better tax, that has to be the first time chantelle and preston have ever got a mention from the scaffs.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hmmmm really? you surprise me :p

well, maybe Chantelle.:embarrest:

Top Bottom