? Tits

R

ragscaff

5 scaffolders die a year????? News to me?

Watching a video by the NASC.

They state five scaffolder die every year scaffolding & 50 are injured!!!

I have met with the HSE several times over the last three years & asked for specific details on accidents involving scaffolders to date no info.

Most falls from heights are roofers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wondering::mad:

How to put up scaffolding correctly - YouTube

Ragscaff

Last edited:
this is whats putting me off the forum.a good thread about the future of scaffolding and no cant bothers to have any input.
i dont know why you bother sometimes rag,but thanks for caring bud

Watching a video by the NASC.

They state five scaffolder die every year scaffolding & 50 are injured!!!

I have met with the HSE several times over the last three years & asked for specific details on accidents involving scaffolders to date no info.

Most falls from heights are roofers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wondering::mad:

How to put up scaffolding correctly - YouTube

Ragscaff

£49 pound a copy no wonder a mr !!!!!!! from nasc can charge £1,500 a site visit 2 site visits in a day 3,000 happy days :laugh:

this is whats putting me off the forum.a good thread about the future of scaffolding and no cant bothers to have any input.
i dont know why you bother sometimes rag,but thanks for caring bud

Maybe the title was a bit misleading. I know a lot of scaffs don't like looking at tits:eek:

Ragscaff

The NASC have the statistics as they ask scaffold companies for information, the HSE only have figures for falls from height!

The NASC have the statistics as they ask scaffold companies for information, the HSE only have figures for falls from height!

theres lies and then theres more lies then theres satistics lol
welcom to the form marra nice to see a newbie contribute ;)

Top Bottom