t'Internet

Ha Imagine all those daft yanks trying to make head or tail of half the stuff posted on here.:eek:

Ha Imagine all those daft yanks trying to make head or tail of half the stuff posted on here.:eek:

bugger the yanks take's me long enough sometimes :unsure:

when did you all go online ?

for me it was about 1999, BT line 5p connection then 1p a minute,could take you 10 to 20 attemps to connect and BT charged 5p for every try,also had account with MSN who supplied the connection to the web,I do not remember how much they charged,

Can't quite remember exactly when I first discovered t'interweb but we did have a terrible dial up service which if I'm honest I never really used as I was only used to the old zx spectrum that kept you waiting for a day and a half to load daft wee games from a cassette tape and then promptly crashed 30 seconds later.

Exiting times came when we finally got broadband, probably amongst the last in Britain to do so. Suddenly realised you could play the x-box with the niece's in America, little rat bags still shoot me before I even know they are in the room.

Never really used it properly until I started on my own and now I still use it for work but to be honest it's really so I can come on here and have a moan and kid on people are actually listening to what I say.

So know you all know why I am totally crap with these infernal machines, although secretly delighted that Ian taught me a new trick last night with posting pictures.:cool:

Got a computer about 12-13 year ago cause my young lad was doing it in school. I went to night classes but as you were supposed to practise and I never did I lost interest. Only got a lap top 2 year ago and I'm still as bad as ever, just reckon technology passed me by.

What you lads need is a 10 year old to show you how to work your P.C
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought it was pretty cool but i love statistics lol

Ha Ha, I was going to put your sister is actually your mother, as you sounded a bit confused, but with the fall outs recently I thought I'd better caw canny.:toung:

It sounded funnier in my head.:embarrest:

you born in 79 like allan, i remember when i was 31 there was feck all good about it, infact up until i was 30 i was fit as fire , hypoactive and indestructable, the day i turned 30 was the day i felt my first pain and it gone downhill since lol

aye 31 yr old eh i was 4 yr ago lol

you born in 79 like allan, i remember when i was 31 there was feck all good about it, infact up until i was 30 i was fit as fire , hypoactive and indestructable, the day i turned 30 was the day i felt my first pain and it gone downhill since lol

the day i turned 30 i realised i no longer had any standards whatsoever when it comes to women .fat skinny young old i just dont mind any more, ugly ,nice ,posh, scrubber . tramp , mental problems ,lots of kids ,drug addictions , shoplifters , yummy mummys ,alcoholics , strippers , hookers ,even bald with no teeth it just dont matter any more

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i m in better condition now than ever after finally curbing the drink and drug problems i had since i was about 13 . i actually look younger now than i did 5 year ago. notice i said curb not beat .

the day i turned 30 i realised i no longer had any standards whatsoever when it comes to women .fat skinny young old i just dont mind any more, ugly ,nice ,posh, scrubber . tramp , mental problems ,lots of kids ,drug addictions , shoplifters , yummy mummys ,alcoholics , strippers , hookers ,even bald with no teeth it just dont matter any more

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i m in better condition now than ever after finally curbing the drink and drug problems i had since i was about 13 . i actually look younger now than i did 5 year ago. notice i said curb not beat .

took me till i was thirty before i even realised standards and vertical scaffold tubes were two different things :laugh:

my standards now are based on a sliding scale from 1 pinter upto 12 pinter aswell as time of night :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom