tin lid

doglegscaff

Reaction score
hi can anyone help me with a tempory roof i have got a area of 10mx15m of roof can someone tell how many cube that is and a rough cost per cube as i understand a roof is work out in cubes many thanks

cubes are how birdcages are priced ?, Price for your build up ( fliers) allow for you monoflex and price the trusses ,tins and mat at a square meter rate, somewhere around £15 to £25 a meter depending what you think you can get away with

thanks phill so is 10x15 150 sq m of roof area say at 15 =2250 is that for the beams,purlins, braces,tin sheets and lay down on wiggles

you got it dogleg price the build up as you would a scaffold , meter run or squarage and dont for get to allow for your monoflex :)

many thanks phill don,t do these sort of jobs much just don,t want to get burned with prices being tight would you say £4 a sqm for momoflex is ok

dogleg, you may want to look at the ubix roof (combisafe) save loads od time on labour, looks 100% better and they sometimes help show you how it works,
im sure there is a link on here somewhere?

tin lids

about 25 pounds per square meter of tin lid plus support scaffold . This what i am told ,

hi dogleg we manufacture temp roof covers, give me a call on 07798 895 055 thanks kev

dogleg, you may want to look at the ubix roof (combisafe) save loads od time on labour, looks 100% better and they sometimes help show you how it works,
im sure there is a link on here somewhere?

Yes, have a look at Combisafe UBIX Roof - it has been incredibly successful. And our guys are always on hand to help out. And you can hire it from Deborahs, Generation, George Roberts or Trad, so there is always someone local. And once you really get into it, give us a yell and we can sort out a training course so you can be fully competent in UBIX. Best of luck.

Top Bottom