timescale for job

timthumb

Reaction score
thoughts on how much time to change these ladder beams from the rusty to new steel galvanised ..................
my task is to quantify man hours ....
possibly have use of forklift

thanks

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 90
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 84
whats it used for buddy?? looks like a good little job
Dont lough but id say 2 days

With forklift I'd say 2 blokes play it safe and be generous and give em the full day on it (done properly then mate) lol

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

With forklift I'd say 2 blokes play it safe and be generous and give em the full day on it (done properly then mate) lol

Soz nice looking job tho mate :)

You would be better off starting from scratch it looks like a test platform for telescopic forks

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Bob the job is yours

1/2 a day i'd allow,once the first one's out you can then use it as a temp while you get the next one out,that's if it'll hold your transom's in place by sliding it up the back standards if you see what I mean:unsure:

You would be better off starting from scratch it looks like a test platform for telescopic forks

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Bob the job is yours

Just looked at second pic yeah....,, pos bit more work in it than i thought got a nose bleed just looking at it mate

your not too far from ME ill come give you hand on something like that looks nice

I may be wrong so dont shout, but, are you suppossed to sleeve up beams??????? And should your beams not go through 2 sets of standards, not just to a single one?????????????

aye should be able to take 1 beam out at a time like bf says and bonus if ya get beam lifted by the loadall

thoughts on how much time to change these ladder beams from the rusty to new steel galvanised ..................
my task is to quantify man hours ....
possibly have use of forklift

thanks

This may be a silly question: What is the purpose of the scaffold?

They are only 10 foot beams.....what is hard about that...???????

England.gif

I reckon i could do it in half a day, don't need forklift either just some silver hammerite smooth and a triple extension ladder !!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Looks like telescopic fork lift training loading bay to me, could be wrong?

haha, nice one.

Half shift 2 guys plenty but obviously charge the full shift.

Top Bottom