timber tilt fillets

I got a local timberyard to rip a few old boards down at an angle,then just nail the fillets in place once cut to length.
I also charged the client daywork for the time it takes to fit and rip out.

Last edited:
you are joking arnt yas i herd a rumor that they powers that be were trying to get ripd of return lapped board eg 4 indapendants rather than a retun but had no idea you had to sort of ramp the return lap? and if it ends up 4 indapendants does it need 4 tags ?

you are joking arnt yas i herd a rumor that they powers that be were trying to get ripd of return lapped board eg 4 indapendants rather than a retun but had no idea you had to sort of ramp the return lap? and if it ends up 4 indapendants does it need 4 tags ?

Rarely asked for marra,some over the top site's request it,if they want it then charge them for it:huh:

Rarely asked for marra,some over the top site's request it,if they want it then charge them for it:huh:

never herd of it only in stratford but then again it was 4 independents tied with handrail not only that when we turned up on the corner bay it had obvusly been based out with a return but up a few lift there was nothing to pick it up only a single the wrapped off on were you would place your retun single but was sticking out on a 45degree and holding the 6ft spann of the return ledger was mad ness we had to pic it all up and punch up the rest of lifts and god know how many lift the 6ft over hang had been held up by the lip of a single :nuts:

Y'm a bit pi55ed Marra but its called a Yorkshire Corner in my day, I yhink someythimg intTG:20 contradicts it so it wouldn't be to best practice. Nillwall 1-2 Brighton

PS thanks for te lift Mugs!

Top Bottom