'Till this happens![/

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
East Howdon, United Kingdom.It's all fun and games overloading ur wagon. 'Till this happens!

East Howdon, United Kingdom.It's all fun and games overloading ur wagon. 'Till this happens!.jpg

:nuts::nuts::laugh:

haha, has he went through the pavement?:laugh:

We did something similar a few years back but not with a wheel. The old Scania we had was a de-mount and I dropped it on a site or just outside and went to pick up another trailer. About 3am that morning the cops were at the door to tell me the thing was all but on it's side as a leg burst through the tar. I managed to prop some timber under it to appease the cops and went back in the morning to sort it out. I thought I got away with it but about a month later I got 2 huge bills from the roads department and Scottish Water as I had burst a main.:embarrest:

I always worry about going on the pavements after i had a wheel break a man hole cover , took me an hour to find another one i could nick to replace it

Ha ha it happened to me aswell whoever tarmacd the road covered the drain doughnuts

We did something similar a few years back but not with a wheel. The old Scania we had was a de-mount and I dropped it on a site or just outside and went to pick up another trailer. About 3am that morning the cops were at the door to tell me the thing was all but on it's side as a leg burst through the tar. I managed to prop some timber under it to appease the cops and went back in the morning to sort it out. I thought I got away with it but about a month later I got 2 huge bills from the roads department and Scottish Water as I had burst a main.:embarrest:
Wot?
Ya've got running water in Argyll?
Ya live n learn!!!

Wot?
Ya've got running water in Argyll?
Ya live n learn!!!

Feck all but running water, think my feet are now webbed. Can't wait to 2018 when they reckon they are going to put us on the electric grid, should please Dico.:amuse:

Top Bottom