tilbury powerstation

dico

Reaction score
heard over the holiday that tilbury powerstation is going to be converted from coal into another sorce in 2012 as there is a lack of power in the country works supposed to start february 2012 what with 5 boilers to convert should be mountains of work anybody else heard anything

There are many power stations that are to either be converted, or in the case of nuclear power stations, new ones to be built and kicked off early this year, Tilbury just one of them. Thats why I done my safety passport earlier this year for. I am just hoping that when it does get busy, we will be getting serious bunce out of it for a change, rather than cheap labour being brought in from overseas in order to keep wages down.
Lets face it, we work hard enough.:D

heard over the holiday that tilbury powerstation is going to be converted from coal into another sorce in 2012 as there is a lack of power in the country works supposed to start february 2012 what with 5 boilers to convert should be mountains of work anybody else heard anything

No but if you and T Animal are involved what can go wrong :D

Hope you have had a good un Dico mate :blink:

Have heard the same myself, heard about 2 years work but just looked on RWE website who own the station and said the biomass conversion is complete and the station will shut in 2015. So not got a clue because did hear from a good source there is alot of work starting in 2012.

same here frenchy think it will be a goer mate!!! think there keeping it under raps for now!!!!!

hope so mate will do some digging know a few lads over there

hope so mate will do some digging know a few lads over there

unfortunatly things dont seem to filter through there a back to back outage starting in dungerness b station in february and that seems very quite!! think some people like to keep the jobs to there chest what ever happened to quality streets:laugh:

Top Bottom