ticket fiasco

ALAN JACK

Reaction score
want to laugh.done my cscs test on the 15th of january,passed got photo digitaly taken also at the same time.they sent allthe stuff to cscs office along with my cert to get my part 2.the woman phoned me yesterday saying that cisrs dont have a photo of me but they do a said cause they took it digitaly when a done my cscs test.cscs cant send it to cisrs by computer seemly they dont have the capability to do so she said.it gets better they share the same offices in england.they had sent all my paper work from cscs to cisrs by post to the same office.now its gonnae take longer for me to get my card because of the photo.haha eh//BEWARE

aye a kin what a coarse in spending our money and incompetance

Nothing ventured nothing gained mate. Its worth complaining about poor service. If you are out in a restaurant and the foods not up to standard or the wine is not the right temperature complain and you will get a freebee. Just like those people who enter all those competitions they often get something.

Nothing ventured nothing gained mate. Its worth complaining about poor service. If you are out in a restaurant and the foods not up to standard or the wine is not the right temperature complain and you will get a freebee. Just like those people who enter all those competitions they often get something.

Thats why i always take a Tape Measure into McDonalds.
If the BigMac they serve aint exactly 3 inches high, i complain and get a freebe! ;)
Only thing is, the 2nd BigMac always tastes funny...

Here's one for you,go to any mcdonalds drive through and order for all the family,keep hold of the reciept,when you get home ring up and tell them that they've missed the wife's burger out and now tea's ruined and you live too far away to come back,i actually suggested they get a taxi,they would'nt,they'll take your details,and next time your near bring your reciept and they'll give you the complete order again for free:)

Speaking about tickets! I had an interesting telephone conversation with a buddy of men from Manchester. He is planning on going on a supervisors course, now he lives in Inverness, but is going to travel to bircham for his course... He feels, that if Scotland gain independence the svq will not be recognised in England or elsewhere except Scotland... What are your thoughts on this guys?

Here's one for you,go to any mcdonalds drive through and order for all the family,keep hold of the reciept,when you get home ring up and tell them that they've missed the wife's burger out and now tea's ruined and you live too far away to come back,i actually suggested they get a taxi,they would'nt,they'll take your details,and next time your near bring your reciept and they'll give you the complete order again for free:)

THIS IS EVEN BETTER BUT YA HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU GET CARS BEHIND YOU LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NX_MMIkLY]FREE MEAL AT MC DONALD'S (REMI GAILLARD) - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking about tickets! I had an interesting telephone conversation with a buddy of men from Manchester. He is planning on going on a supervisors course, now he lives in Inverness, but is going to travel to bircham for his course... He feels, that if Scotland gain independence the svq will not be recognised in England or elsewhere except Scotland... What are your thoughts on this guys?

Did you manage to get on a scaffolding course and get a ticket Anto? Who with? Where did you go and what did you think?

Top Bottom