ticket booked

scaffman irish

Reaction score
well boy's ticket booked heading over thursday morning gonna have a look round london see what work is going gotta get out of here for a while going stir crazy not working ,if i dont get anything at least i can go on the piss for the weekend !!!lol:D:D:D

Good luck with the search, hope your weekend exploits don't end up on you tube.:eek:

get in there ma son best of luck.phone phd they will love your accent all your boys.

no mate when we took over all the scaffs were cleared out,was only eddies men in there was he scafform????.........i hope your not just coming to the smoke to get on the blackstuff irish.

ya he was with scafform for years done a lot of stage work you might have met ur fellow country man in there john higney ?? and by the the way im a stella man myself !!! wat part the big smoke u in ??

am over the south east greenwich way may have worked with them on landsdown road doing the seating for eugene,or the m50 bridges where you at mate dublin??

yep heard that aswell brandy

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

im in kildare heading to east london my self if ur ever over that way o,gradys irish bar in seven kings is a great spot for grub and craic

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

you working for urself brandy ??

ive been in ogradys many a time lovely big boozer mate well run by lovely people,and its got a whole section of celtic kit good shout get the train rite from stratford 20mins,its actually essex aint it???

yep heard that aswell brandy

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

im in kildare heading to east london my self if ur ever over that way o,gradys irish bar in seven kings is a great spot for grub and craic

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

you working for urself brandy ??
Yeah working for myself. Worked for Scafform many times over the years, probably know some of the guys you worked with, Though last time I was with them was 12 year ago.

Top Bottom